At a Glance
Our 1-Week Lab Experience Boot Camp maximizes your potential by combining customized one-on-one instruction by highly experienced trainers with the most up-to-date mock labs.
- A full five days of one-on-one instruction by certified CCIE Collaboration instructor
- The most updated version of the CCIE Collaboration labs with 100% verified solutions
- Based on the latest CCIE Collaboration V4.0 blueprint
The CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam is demanding and regularly updated to reflect changes in current technology. Our instructors' goal is to help you solidify and improve your current knowledge and resolve weaknesses. You will have the opportunity to put your newly developed skills to the test in a hands-on environment, while your instructor challenges you to accurately and efficiently configure equipment, troubleshoot, and find solutions to problems.
Days One Through Four
One day mock lab exams will strengthen students' abilities, while instructors stand by to answer questions, grade work, and offer precise feedback to help students improve and expand their knowledge. Students will learn to complete tasks correctly as they are guided through their errors, and they have the option to repeat the lab or move on to the next mock lab exam.
We are focused on comprehension, as instructors advise students to work through various scenarios exactly as they would on the real exam or in a real-life situation. CCIEtraining.com instructors ensure students fully understand the processes, procedures, and solutions so that they are secure and self-assured in their knowledge of the test-taking procedure.
Students will receive access to CCIEtraining.com's tried-and-true test-taking strategies, and instructors will go over detailed score reports with them. We will share our tried-and-true test-taking strategies with our students along with the most recent set of the CCIE Collaboration labs and solutions so that students will be entirely prepared for success.
- Students of this program should be planning on taking their test within six weeks of class completion.
- Students should have a minimum of a CCVP-level of knowledge and be extensively prepared at the CCIE level.
- Students should have a comprehensive understanding of the technologies listed on Cisco's CCIE Collaboration Lab Exam Blueprint.
Our unique one-on-one training programs allow students to start their training almost any time. One of our friendly Customer Service Associates is standing by to answer your questions or schedule your training today!