At a Glance
Our One Week Lab Experience Boot camp combines individual instruction by our expert trainers with state-of-the-art mock labs to maximize personal potential.
- A personal CCIE R&S instructor
- Instruction is based on the most recent version of the CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam
- Course ware and rack hardware is specially focused on CCIE R&S V5.0
- Your dedicated rack contain Cisco IOL based CCIE Lab exam environment.
- Plenty of free beverages and snacks during your class time will help keep you energized and refreshed
We have developed our laser-focused, highly-individualized program because we know the CCIE R&S Lab Exam is extremely challenging. Our goal is to strengthen and build on your current knowledge while filling in any gaps that exist. We then put your new skills to the test in a hands-on environment that has been created with your needs in mind. Rather than spend time lecturing, your instructor will challenge you to maximize your time here and the knowledge you already have to troubleshoot and find solutions to problems. Skill Mastery
Days One Through Four
Our students will strengthen their current skill sets as they participate in our one day mock lab exam. Instructors stand by ready to answer questions, and they will personally grade students' work, offering precise feedback and a detailed score report to facilitate improvement. Students will be shown the correct way to complete tasks and guided through weak spots. They then have the option to work through that lab again or continue to the next.
Because the test is so important, we ensure our students are comfortable with and prepared for the test-taking procedures. We do not provide answers: Our instructors work to help students move through problems, just as they would on the real exam or in a real-world situation. CCIEtraining.com instructors focus on comprehension, ensuring students fully understand the processes, procedures, requirements, and solutions to the various scenarios.
Instructors will review students' detailed score reports and discuss necessary equipment configurations and solutions with them. This is also the day students will receive access to CCIEtraining.com's proven test-taking strategies and the most updated set of the CCIE Routing and Switching labs and solutions. Students are able to walk confidently into the real exam, knowing they are thoroughly equipped with the tools they need to succeed.
- Candidates of the CCIE R&S Lab Exam who plan on taking their test within six weeks of class completion
- At least a CCNP-level of knowledge and have prepared extensively at the CCIE level
- Thoroughly comprehend the technologies listed on Cisco's CCIE Routing and Switching Lab Exam Blueprint
Our unique one-on-one training programs allow students to start their training at their convenience. Fill out the Quote Request form below and one of our helpful customer service can help you schedule your course today!